CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Peace and Comfort

Good evening!  Hopefully everyone has had a good week and ready for the weekend.  I know I am!  It's been a long slow week at work, ugh.  I'm liking the burst of warm weather we've had here in Indiana this week.  Unfortunately, I think tomorrow will be the end of it :(

Well I made this card with the intentions of linking it to the JustRite blog for this weeks challenge, but I didn't get it uploaded in time.

SUPPLIES
Stamps:  JustRite-Thinking of You
Ink:  Memento-tuxedo black and VersaMagic-spanish olive
Cardstock:  Kraft-unknown and Wausau-green crinkle
DP:  unknown
Accessories:  Spellbinders-beaded ovals and classic ovals, ek border punch, button, and cord

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty card Tina! Love the layered sentiment!

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Tina ... I LOVE that Nestie you used & such a wonderful sentiment.
Hugs, Janie