CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Green Birthday

Good evening! Tonight was bowling night with the ladies and we had a great time, as usual. I didn't do so great, but oh well. I enjoy that time I get, out with the girls and without the kiddos :)

My older sister's birthday happens to be on St. Patrick's Day. Since I needed to make her a card, I am using it for two challenges today: Doodle Dragon Studios and Totally Stampalicious sketch. Hope she likes it!


SUPPLIES
Stamp: Dustin Pike Digi and Hero Arts Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Coredinations and Neenah White
DP: MME
Accessories: Classic Ovals and Labels Nine Nesties, Fancy Tags, Copics, Glimmer Mist, Stickles, and Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by!
Tina

7 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a FUN image...LOVE his pot of gold...great work with the sketch!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Totally Stampalicious this week!!!

Gramma said...

Wow! This image seems to be very popular and you've created a great card using it! TFS!

Ginny said...

same day as my dad's birthday...lol....she'll love this card, thanks for joining us at DDS :0)

Lelia Pierce said...

This is awesome! I {heart} it! :O) Thanks for playing at Doodle Dragon Studios and good luck!

Hugs,
Lelia

Denise Marzec said...

Love how you colored him!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Tina, your sister is extra lucky to receive this gorgeous card - how perfect is that image and I just love that background paper!

Chelsea said...

Hi Tina, so nice to be around your girlfriends right?! I'm glad you enjoyed bowling night. Your card is adorable, love the sparkles in the pot of gold. ~Chelsea