CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life's A Beach

Simple but cute! This one obviously didn't take long, but I think it's kinda cute. This one is for Karen's challenge (kgiron.blogspot.com) I noticed her card size was 6 1/2x3 1/4, so I thought I'd give it a try. I like it! I think, I'll use these measurements more often. I'm also using it for Cupcake Craft Challenge, this week is...BEACH theme.
SUPPLIES
Stamps: Impression Obsession (Beach Fun)
Cardstock: Core'dinations and GP
DP: Basic Grey Cupcake
Tools: EK border punch
Accessories: Memento ink, Copics, button, and floss

blog signature

5 comments:

Liza said...

Fabulous beached themed card, I love all the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. Love the image and the papers are lush. I love the simplicity of your card. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Tina, love the colours and the papers, just perfect for our beach themed challenge this week. So pleased you could join us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Pop's Cards said...

These papers go perfect with the image how cute it that, thanks for joining us at cupckae hugs pops x x x

Ida / Little said...

Such great papers for the theme!! :) Very cute! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week and welcome back tomorrow for our next challenge! :)

Hugs Ida