CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanks So Much

I can't believe I'm still up! Well, since I'm up, I decided to create some cards. Why not, huh? I've always thought the Magnolia stamps were sooo darn cute, but just haven't made a purchase yet. So you can imagine how excited I was when I received some, in the stamp swap, I joined through SNR Card Universe. I will be making a purchase soon ;). I used her to make this card and use it for two different challenges at: Just Magnolia and Scrappy Frogs.


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Magnolia and Hero Arts
Cardstock: Bazzill and GP
DP: Daisy Bucket
Accessories: Copics, Spica glitter pen, Memento ink, and Dew Drops

1 comment:

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Great card Tina. The Tilda is adorable and you did a great job coloring her. thank you for joining us at Scrappy Frogs and I hope you play with us again sometime.